Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Joy Dare: April 3rd-8th

Apr. 3 - 3 Gifts Surprisingly Found
I am grateful for the Easter eggs Camrynn hid for me.
I am grateful for the year-old gummy bunny we found in an Easter egg.
I am grateful for Dad finding an application online for me to fill out so I wouldn't have to do it by hand.

Apr. 4 - 3 Gifts In His Word
I am grateful for seeing the faithfulness of King David.
I am grateful for Psalms that show our relationship with God.
I am grateful for the Bible being able to be divided into daily readings.

Apr. 5 - 3 Gifts @ 11AM, 2 PM, 6PM
I am grateful for South River Bible Church.
I am grateful for my new teal dress.
I am grateful for Youtube.

Apr. 6 - 3 Gifts Nailed Together
I am grateful for the analog clock, my arch-enemy, nailed to the wall.
I am grateful for the jewelry hanger I made with Grandpa.
I am grateful for my old desk from Nana that used to be Mom's.

Apr. 7 - 3 Gifts Waited For
I am grateful the cherry trees and their fragrant scent.
I am grateful for today's lunch break.
I am grateful for resume paper.

Apr. 8 - 3 Gifts Rising Up
I am grateful for my spoon rising from my bowl to my lips.
I am grateful for flowers.
I am grateful for my rising enthusiasm and interest in the book I am currently reading.

6 comments:

  1. You know that whenever you mention a book my curiosity is aroused;) It's like spidey senses. I can SENSE it! What book? xD (also, send me a picture of your dress!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One that Caitlyn recommended to me: A Tree Grows In Brooklyn. I really like it.
    Hey, I don't think you've given me a book to read yet this year, pick one!
    I will try to get on the dress pic soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh yay!! You don't tell me you were reading it!! Now we are going to have to talk about a lot a lot a lot

      Delete
    2. Yep, I just finished it yesterday so I will be all ready for Sunday :)

      Delete
    3. Do you really have to ask?;P The Queen of Attolia! And I'm making Caitlyn read them by getting them for her half-birthday so you have to read them as well because I GUARANTEE that she will not be able to help talking about them xD

      Delete
  3. Haha, I figured that's what it would be. I almost just read them and pretended that you told me to :). Is that the name of the first book or the second?

    ReplyDelete