Thursday, February 26, 2015

Joy Dare: February 25th-26th

Feb. 25 - A Gift Worn Out, New, Made-Do
I am grateful for my brain.
I am grateful for my Book of Irish Names that was provided for me just before I made up a story which has an Irish character.
I am grateful for Mom's snow boots that she, Camrynn, and I share.

Feb. 26 - 3 Gifts Seen As Reflections
I am grateful for the observation of how Aunt Cass, Tadashi, and Hiro from Big Hero 6, all reflect each other in the things that they say.
I am grateful to see that a mom's attitude, good or bad, reflects in her family and the lesson I can get from that.
I am grateful that, because of God's grace, my soul reflects the pure white of the snow I walked through today.

Random, but I like the song It Is Well and I found a cool acapella arrangement. I'll put the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG525x2mUTU

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me, I just watched big hero six for the first time last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I like your pic :)
    I am so glad you have watched it now; isn't it awesome? I love that movie so much. I think we might have watched it about everyday since we bought it haha.

    ReplyDelete