Monday, March 2, 2015

Joy Dare: February 27th - March 2nd

Feb. 27 - 3 Ugly-Beautiful Gifts
I am grateful for words that might not have the most pleasant meaning, but are beautiful in look and sound.
I am grateful for the old novels I have.
I am grateful for loving sacrifice.

Feb. 28 - 3 Gifts From The Past - That Help You Trust The Future
I am grateful for Jesus' death that guarantees me eternal life.
I am grateful that parents have, do, and will always love me.
I am grateful for the inspirational story of George Mueller.

Mar. 1 - 3 Gifts At 3 PM
I am grateful for the book Radical by David Platt.
I am grateful for having a cushioned chair at my desk instead of a wooden one.
I am grateful for my fancy black pen.

Mar. 2 - 3 Gifts Green
I am grateful for the Carpenter's van.
I am grateful for broccoli.
I am grateful for my Kingdom Chronicles shirt that I thought was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment