Saturday, March 14, 2015

Joy Dare: March 13th-14th

Mar. 13 - 3 Gifts Round
I am grateful for the DVD for Princess Diaries.
I am grateful for powdered-sugar-sprinkled donuts.
I am grateful for green apples.

Mar. 14 - 3 Gifts Found In Silence
I am grateful for the ability to read hard, thoughtful books in the quiet.
I am grateful for pauses in our speech while we Skype in which Caitlyn and I think of what to write next.
I am grateful for when my three youngest siblings were quiet for a few minutes, looking at books or magazines, when they had been noisily playing earlier.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh silence is so refreshingly good ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed. It was kind of funny though because when they said silence, I had to think really hard about any silent moments in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yes, you know, if I can't think of anything that happened or anything I received on that particular day, I usually think of a time or thing that happened in the past. Even though that might be against the rules of the joy dare, it makes me grateful for what has happened years or weeks or days ago..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I don't think it specifically says that is has to be from that say, but I try to do that most of the time.

    ReplyDelete