Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Joy Dare: March 20th-25th

Mar. 20 - 3 Gifts That Made You Laugh
I am grateful for the movie Princess Diaries 2.
I am grateful for Camrynn, my hilarious sister.
I am grateful for Once Upon A Time Season 4.

Mar. 21 - A Gift Salty, Sweet, Just Right
I am grateful for pretzels.
I am grateful for the chocolate frosting on the doughnuts we had for breakfast.
I am grateful for Mom and Dad's 22nd anniversary.

Mar. 22 -  3 Gifts Found In His Word
I am grateful for all the instances for thanksgiving in His word.
I am grateful for the example of the Israelites.
I am grateful for the beautiful story of Ruth in the midst of the chaotic era of the judges.

Mar. 23 - 3 Gifts Found In Women Today
I am grateful for never-ceasing minds.
I am grateful for beauty.
I am grateful for creativity.

Mar. 24 - 3 Gifts Spoken
I am grateful for a profession of love between characters from Once Upon A Time.
I am grateful for the College of Southern Maryland reaffirming that they got my application and ACT scores.
I am grateful for the intro to Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Mar. 25 -  A Gift Sung, Written, Painted
I am grateful for the song Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace.
I am grateful for my registration form for the Career Launch Program.
I am grateful for story scenes painted in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment