Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 30

Jan. 30 - 3 Old Things Seen New
I am grateful for watching The Lion, the Wirch, and the Wardrobe again after reading the book.
I am grateful for having lived in California.
I am grateful for watching Legend of Korra again after having seen all four books and knowing what happens.


Today, two of my darling siblings had fun scheming against me, and their plan worked. It all started when Emily, who was hanging out in my room, saw my poem notebook and wanted to read it. I told her no because most of my poems are embarrassing. I wrote them a while ago and, boy, did I come up with some weird things. She kept trying to sneak it, but I caught her because I was sitting right there. Side-note: Why do siblings think they can get away with things like that? Seriously, I am sitting. Right. There.

Anyway, she kept coming in and out of my room and soon, William came in asking me to come to watch a show he made. I should’ve guessed something was up, considering he needed to have a private word with Emily before he started, but I fell right into their trap. While I was enjoying Will’s play, Emily went in my room and stole my poem book.

Tangent: William’s show was really funny and I wrote down some of the things he said. I may make another post at a later date reenacting an embellished version of his little presentation.

After he finished, I went back to whatever I was doing on my laptop, totally unaware that my notebook was missing. That is until I overheard Mom telling them that what they did was wrong and them all laughing. I put two and two together and yelled for Emily to bring my poems back. I was mildly perturbed, but no harm was done and I was amused.

They were reprimanded for their deception and stealing, but we all had a good laugh about it. I am impressed with them for coming up with such a notorious scheme.

2 comments:

  1. Dude this is so funny!! You have such a gift for story telling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was completely baffled. I wanted to be angry, yet it was hilarious and impressive so yeah. I just decided to laugh about it. :)

    ReplyDelete