Thursday, January 8, 2015

Missed Joy Dare Days

Well, I also happened to miss some days for the Joy Dare so here are for January 6th and 7th:

Jan. 6 - One Thing in Your Bag, Your Fridge, and Your Heart
I am grateful for the pocket dictionary in my purse. It has been helpful and fun to have.
I am grateful for the yogurt that I had for breakfast. It is delicious mixed with stevia and strawberries.
I am grateful for the love of writing that God has instilled in my heart.

Jan.7 - 3 Graces From People You Love
I am grateful for the chocolate smoothie Mom made me for snack this morning. It was thick, like a milkshake, and really good.
I am grateful for Logan helping to answer a question I had about Star Wars.
I am grateful for William and I playing with my face to make funny faces and for it making him laugh.

2 comments:

  1. I love your grateful heart for the three graces people have given. I thought the one about William was especially sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was so cute and oh my, I love his laugh and smile sooo much!

    ReplyDelete