Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Joy Dare: Jan. 24-27

Jan. 24 - 3 Things Blue
I am grateful for our dark blue Kitchenaid mixer because that means I don't have to mix everything by hand.
I am grateful for the partially blue paper plates that we used at the teen event tonight.
I am grateful for my favorite light blue mechanical pencil.

Jan. 25 - A Grace Borrowed, Found, Inherited
I am grateful for my dad's Mexican blanket turned poncho.
I am grateful for finding the extra t-shirts I had been missing in a box.
I am grateful for the laptop which my mom passed down to me.

Jan. 26 - A Gift Before Dawn, At Noon, After Dark
I am grateful for deep sleep.
I am grateful for biblegateway.com that I used for my Bible study.
I am grateful for the fresh, homemade bread with butter that I had at dinner.

Jan. 27 - 3 Gifts In The Kitchen
I am grateful for our stove.
I am grateful for the scrub brush I use to rinse dishes.
I am grateful for our refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment